Ziad K. MansourZiad Mansour is a second year master's student in the School of Computing at Queen's University. His research works on combining machine learning and malware analysis. He obtained his BE from Cairo University in 2019 ranked 5th on class. He has had several internships in different companies such as IBM, Vodafone and Dar El-Handasa.
Machine Learning, Data Mining, Cybersecurity
- 2020-2022 Queen’s University, Ontario, Canada
- M.A.Sc., Computer Science
- Supervisor: Prof. Steven H. H. Ding.
- 2014-2019 Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt
- BE in Computer and Communications Engineering